Share Us On:


Green & Associates, LLC Blog

Contested Divorces, Let Us Fight for You in the Courts

Apr 9, 2014 @ 09:28 PM — by Michael Green

Green & Associates has been fighting for its clients in contested divorces over the many hundreds of cases where it has served clients in difficult, contested divorces.  Michael S. Green knows what takes to be in the trenches in the courtroom and have to fight for his clients' rights.  Whether the issue is custody, relocation, alimony or other support, Mr. Green knows what it takes to argue for his clients whoever his adversary is in court.  Mr. Green has successfully litigated against many of the most experienced and highly skilled divorce attorneys in the State of New Jersey and he can do that for you as well.  

Whatever your needs are in a contested, difficult divorce proceeding, Mr. Green can assist you.  Call us now at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119, so we can help you!

Appeals from a Divorce Trial to the Appellate Division

Apr 9, 2014 @ 09:18 PM — by Michael Green
Tagged with:

Green & Associates can help you with your appeals from a trial of divorce.

We have been successful for appeals regarding modifications of alimony and child support and imputation of income made at trial.  

Appeals can be a costly and time consuming process.  Green & Associates will assist you in understanding what those costs may likely be up front and will sharpen the focus on the issues that are worthy of appeal.

Appeals generally require that the transcript of any trial be obtained and that a Notice of Appeal be filed timely after a final judgment has been entered.

A proper record for appeal is necessary to support any appeal relief that may be requested. 

Green & Associates can help you with your appeal of a divorce or other family matter today.  Call us now so we can help you at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119.


Motion Practice Postjudgment of Divorce and Modifications of Child Support and Alimony and Motions for Relocation and Divorce

Apr 9, 2014 @ 09:02 PM — by Michael Green

Green & Associates can help you with your motions for post-judgment modifications of child support and modification of alimony or motions for relocation.  We have helped numerous clients modify the terms of the Property Settlement Agreements and Matrimonial Settlement Agreements.  

We have a wide range of experience in filing motions to modify child support and modify alimony terms.  In addition, if you wish to file a motion for relocation, Green & Associates can help you.  

Relocation often involves a motion to the court that may then require a plenary hearing, a hearing where testimony is given by the parties and witnesses as regards a showing of good cause for the relocation. Proofs of good cause that may include future employment, location of family or better educational opportunities for the children at issue may be necessary for the motion for relocation.