Share Us On:

Motion Practice in Family Law - Divorce, Alimony, Child Support, Custody Modification

Jun 10, 2015 @ 08:37 AM — by Michael Green

In divorce and family law settings, there often comes a time when motion practice is necessary.  Here at Green & Associates, we can help you, call us now at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119 to get started!

We'll work with you to draft your certification and compile your exhibits for your motion, whether it be for modification of child support, child custody, relocation or removal of a child from the State of New Jersey, modification of alimony, termination of alimony, or enforcement of a property or matrimonial settlement agreement. 

We'll fight for you to win your motion!  Mr. Green has a long and experienced record in court arguing motions in front of many of the courts in our surrounding counties.

Call us now at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119 to fight for you on your motion.  We know how to stand up for you in Court, let us fight for you today!

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.