Share Us On:

When You Need A Divorce Attorney for Your Divorce v. Do It Yourself Services

Nov 2, 2015 @ 04:14 PM — by Michael Green

You may have seen advertised services for a divorce that are by non-attorneys for a nominal charge without even necessitating the signature of your spouse.  Generally, these may work for divorces that do not require a Property Settlement Agreement or have retirement accounts at issue.  If you do have children, alimony, equitable distribution of property at issue, you may wish to consider hiring an attorney for your divorce.  If you wish to save money for those services, seek an attorney that may offer you flat fees for certain services, generally, services for an uncontested divorce.  At Green & Associates, we can offer you flat fees for a default or limited uncontested divorce that includes the drafting of a Property Settlement Agreement and the settlement of all the terms of your divorce.  Without the necessary professional advice to draft such an agreement, "you don't know what you don't know", and even the smartest of people may cause issues for themselves down the road without the proper guidance and advice.  Call us at 732-390-0480 in our East Brunswick office or at 201-242-1119 in our Fort Lee office for a free consultation, so we may allow you to consider all of your alternatives and the necessary professional advice that you may require in your divorce case going forward.

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.