Share Us On:

Divorce and Uncontested Divorce and Flat Fees

Nov 23, 2015 @ 10:22 AM — by Michael Green

If you have an amicable divorce where the parties are uncontested in the terms of the divorce, you may be able to put through an uncontested divorce where you file a property settlement agreement with the course with all the terms of your divorce when you put through your uncontested divorce.  A property settlement agreement with terms regarding child custody, child support, alimony, equitable distribution of property such as real estate, retirement accounts such as 401ks, IRAs, annuities, pensions, may all be dealt with in an uncontested divorce.  If you have a contested divorce, which litigates in the beginning, ultimately, unless you go to trial, you will settle with an agreement that contains all the terms of your divorce.  In those cases where you can put through an uncontested divorce, we can offer you flat fees and we encourage you to ask us about our flat fees for an uncontested divorce.  If you are looking to save time and money, this may be an option that you wish to pursue.  We are located in East Brunswick and Fort Lee.

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.