Share Us On:

Getting A Divorce in New Jersey - Seeking Flat Fee in an Uncontested Divorce with a Divorce Attorney or Divorce Lawyer

Dec 16, 2015 @ 04:16 PM — by Michael Green

Getting A Divorce - Seeking Flat Payment in an Uncontested Divorce with a Divorce Attorney or Divorce Lawyer.  If you are, you may want to give us a call, we have free consultations and are available nights and weekends.  We concentrate in divorce and family law matters.  We offer flat fees for limited uncontested divorces, annulments, default divorces and other services.  In addition, if you don't know where your spouse is located and you need to file a motion for publication, give us a call, we have done many, many cases of divorces where the other spouse cannot be located or they are in a foreign country.  We will help you file a divorce complaint and get divorced in those odd situations where the other party has not been seen for many years and you only have a last known address for them.

If you are thinking about using a service without an attorney that only supplies documents and you have to do all the work, you may want to think long and hard about it.  I have had many people come to me after paying some service to just give them documents when they have to do all the work without appropriate legal advice which they can't give you. And, often, they just don't know what they don't know and find themselves in trouble during the process and ultimately then have to pay an attorney to finish the process off for them or correct it for them, costing them more than it did in the first place.  

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.