Share Us On:

Divorce and Enforcement of Litigant's Rights

Feb 17, 2016 @ 06:05 PM — by Michael Green

Divorce and Enforcement of Litigant's Rights.  When a party to a divorce chooses not to follow the Property Settlement Agreement or Matrimonial Settlement Agreement which settles the issues of child custody, child support, alimony or spousal support, equitable distribution of assets and debts, then the other party may have to file a motion enforcing litigant's rights.  With such a motion, you may request the court to have the other side pay your attorney's fees, as you are only seeking to enforce the terms of your divorce that the parties already agreed upon.  If you have a motion that you wish to file that involves the enforcement of a term of your PSA or MSA, please call our NJ divorce attorney or NJ divorce lawyer for a free consultation.  We have nights and weekend appointments available.

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.