Share Us On:

Filing for a Divorce - What to do first? Filing a Complaint for Divorce and getting a docket number.

Feb 29, 2016 @ 04:43 PM — by Michael Green

Filing for a Divorce - What to do first?  Call Green & Associates for a free consultation to discuss your divorce case.  Whether its uncontested, contested, or a mediation with a Memorandum of Understanding, call us to get started, its the first step.  Upon determining how best to approach your issues of child support, child custody, alimony or spousal support and equitable distribution of property, we will file a complaint for divorce.  After receiving a docket number from the court, we will serve your spouse and start the process.  Our NJ divorce lawyer and NJ divorce attorney, Michael S. Green, can help you with your divorce today.  Night and weekend appointments are available.  

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.