Share Us On:

Postjudgment Divorce Motions for Auditing Child Support, Alimony and other Expenses

Apr 27, 2016 @ 02:18 PM — by Michael Green

If you have been divorced and after some amount of time, you and your spouse may have payments to each other for child support, alimony and other shared expenses for the children such as work-related childcare.  If you have a dispute regarding these items and the amounts paid and when they were paid, you may require a motion to be filed to resolve these issues.  Such an accounting of these items can be an exhaustive process, with both parties submitting proofs that seemingly contradict each other.  If you have to file such a postjudgment motion, please call us at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119 in our East Brunswick or Fort Lee Offices to schedule a free consultation with our NJ divorce lawyer or NJ divorce attorney, Michael S. Green.  His years of experience with such motions will assist you in your filing. Call us today!

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.