Share Us On:

Divorce and Payments for Child Support, Alimony and Shared Expenses

May 24, 2016 @ 05:35 PM — by Michael Green

If you have to make or receive child support, alimony or payments for shared expenses, generally, payments for child support and alimony are made to the Probation Departments of the New Jersey Courts.  Generally, these payments are court ordered and must be paid on a recurrent basis, e.g. weekly, monthly etc.  In addition to these payments, parties have to make payments for shared expenses for things such as children's college tuition and expenses, medical care, tutoring, sports etc.  Generally, parties pay each other upon agreement or pay to third parties through agreement.  If you have questions regarding making payments of child support, alimony or shared expenses, please call Green & Associates, at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119 in our East Brunswick divorce offices or Fort Lee divorce offices, where we can help guide you through the process of divorce and how payments are made and how it is ordered in Property Settlement Agreements withe the parties.  Our experienced NJ divorce lawyer and NJ divorce attorney, Michael S. Green, will help you with your case.

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.