Share Us On:

Divorce and Flat Fees

Jun 2, 2016 @ 03:54 PM — by Michael Green

If you are thinking about an uncontested divorce and want to have flat fees, call us at Green & Associates to discuss your divorce case in New Jersey.  We offer flat fees for specific services such as a limited uncontested divorce.  If you have assets, including a martial home or retirement accounts such as an IRA, 401k or pension, you will likely need a property settlement agreement that will contain all the terms of your divorce.  In addition, if there are issues of child custody, child support or alimony, you will likewise likely need a property settlement agreement for your divorce.  Call us at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119 in our East Brunwick or Fort Lee offices so our NJ divorce attorney and NJ divorce lawyer can help you with your case now!

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.