Share Us On:

NJ Divorce and Postjudgment Modification of Child Support

Jul 27, 2016 @ 02:25 PM — by Michael Green

NJ Divorce and Postjudgment Modification of Child Support.  There are times when a child support order or Property Settlement Agreement or Matrimonial Settlement Agreement requires modification.  When for example, alimony terminates, generally, child support may be recalculated to reflect the new income of the parties.  Unfortunately, there are times when one or the other party chooses not to be entirely accurate in their present income as reflected on their case information statement, such that a recalculation of child support requires a postjugment motion in order for the parties to genuinely disclose their current income to determine the current amount of child support.  If you have a postjudgment of a NJ divorce issue regarding recalculation of child support, call us to help you at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119 in our East Brunswick divorce or family law office or our Fort Lee divorce or family law office.  Our experienced NJ divorce attorney and NJ divorce lawyer and NJ family lawyer, will guide you in your postjudgment NJ divorce motion for modification of child support.  We encourage you to ask us about our flat fees for certain motion practice services.

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.