Share Us On:

The Angry Marriage and What To Do About It In a NJ Divorce

Oct 6, 2016 @ 10:00 AM — by Michael Green

The Angry Marriage and What To Do About It.  If you have past the point of marriage counseling and one or both parties are angry in the marriage, and you are finally going to make that decision to move on to a healthier relationship, consult with Green & Associates about what your rights are if you decided to go forward with a divorce.  Often parties need to know what they can expect if they were to actually get divorced and how it will affect their income in the future, their assets and their children.  Knowing the unknown and becoming better informed about your future can go a long way towards reducing your anxiety about the prospect of a divorce.  Call us for a free consultation.  We are available at night for consultations and can help you move on with your life.  Call us at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119 for a free consultation in our East Brunswick or Fort Lee offices about your New Jersey divorce now with our NJ divorce attorney or NJ divorce lawyer today.

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.