Share Us On:

Enforcement of Postjudgment Orders for Supervised Parenting Time

Nov 7, 2016 @ 04:00 PM — by Michael Green

Enforcement of Postjudgment Orders for Supervised Parenting Time.  

There are times when supervised parenting time must be ordered for a party as to the parties' children.  It may be due to a history of substance abuse or domestic violence in a child custody matter.  Regardless, if a party does not follow a supervised parenting time order or a supervisor of the parenting time does not wish  to supervise anymore, a court order may need to be enforced as to supervised parenting time and adequate relief must be ordered.  Either a party's supervised parenting time must be suspended or an alternative means for supervision must be ordered in such a child custody matter. There are companies that have paid indidivuals supervise parenting time as to child custody for those parties where there is no other alternative for supervision.  These companies have a cost, and it is a burden to the party to be supervised, but there may be no other alternative.  Certainly, if a party has a substance abuse history or a history of domestic violence that involves the children, a Court may not wish to order any other relief.  If you have supervised parenting time or have it ordered for the other party, call us at Green & Associates to set up a free consultation with our NJ divorce lawyer and NJ divorce attorney to help you with this difficult issue.  Our East Brunswick divorce and Fort Lee divorce offices are ready to take your call at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119.  Night and weekend appointments are available.

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.