Share Us On:

New Jersey Motions for Child Custody, Relocation and College Expenses

Aug 24, 2017 @ 11:14 AM — by Michael Green

Call us now for a free consultation regarding your motion for child custody, child relocation or college expenses in New Jersey, whether regarding a NJ divorce or postjudgment motion.  Call us now at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119 in our East Brunswick divorce or Fort Lee divorce offices.  Our NJ divorce lawyer has the years of experience with trials and motions on child custody, child relocation and college expenses that you'll want for your case.  Michael S. Green at Green & Associates is the NJ divorce lawyer and NJ divorce attorney that can help you, having dealt with experts necessary to deal with all of these issues in court and on trial.

Comments (0)

Public comments are closed.