Share Us On:


Green & Associates, LLC Blog

NJ Divorce Motions for Flat Legal Fee, relocation,custody, Alimony Mod

Oct 18, 2017 @ 10:22 AM — by Michael Green


Call our NJ Divorce and NJ Family Law offices now at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119 in East Brunswick divorce or Fort Lee divorce offices.  Michael S. Green our experienced divorce lawyer will help you fight for your rights in any alimony modification, child relocation or change of custody postjudgment motion with the NJ Family Courts.  With almost twenty years as a litigator in the New Jersey Courts, he has the experience to fight for you!

Motions for Divorce and Family Law - Modification of Alimony and Child Support, Emancipation, College Tuition and Expenses, Relocation, Change of Custody

Aug 21, 2014 @ 04:58 PM — by Michael Green

Green & Associates can help you with your motions for post-judgment modifications of child support and modification of alimony or motions for relocation, change of custody, emancipation, college tuition and expenses. Call us at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119.  We have helped numerous clients modify the terms of their Property Settlement Agreements and Matrimonial Settlement Agreements.

We have a wide range of experience in filing motions to modify child support and modify alimony terms. In addition, if you wish to file a motion for relocation, Green & Associates can help you. Relocation often involves a motion to the court that may then require a plenary hearing, a hearing where testimony is given by the parties and witnesses as regards a showing of good cause for the relocation.

Relocation or Removal Motions - What you need to know in New Jersey

Dec 9, 2013 @ 06:29 PM — by Michael Green

When one parent wishes to relocate to another state or remove a child from New Jersey to another state, if that parent cannot obtain consent of the other parent, generally, a motion for removal or relocation is necessary.