Share Us On:


Green & Associates, LLC Blog

Family and Starting Off the New Year Right With A Free Consultation with a Family Lawyer!

Dec 15, 2015 @ 06:50 PM — by Michael Green

The New Year is fast approaching, what does it mean to you as regards your relationships, your family and your future.  What kind of New Year do you want to have.  Often these are the kind of questions people ask themselves as another year comes to pass.  What changes do you want to make, what decisions do you have to finally make, where do you see yourself in the next year.  Will you change your relationships, make changes as to your employment, make a conscious decision to try to live life happier, in a better state of mind.  If you want to evaluate your relationships, your family, your employment, where you live, where you are going, you may wish to seek advice of professionals.  It may include speaking with a family lawyer as well, there may be issues regarding a past divorce, children that are going to college, emancipation of children, modification or termination of alimony, 

Alimony and Child Support Modification and Child Emancipation in Postjugment Divorce Motion Practice

Oct 19, 2015 @ 08:08 AM — by Michael Green

Modifications of child support and alimony are often two areas that parties of a divorce encounter after their divorce, in what is a postjudgment procedural stance. Generally, a motion for child support or alimony modification will have to be filed with the court.  In addition, emancipation of a child, may also drastically change the landscape as regards child support as well.  At Green & Associates, we can help you file your motion for child support or alimony modification, call us now at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119 for a free consultation, and we will help you assess your particular case and what will be necessary to file your motion.

Generally, the standard is a substantial change in circumstance that necessitates modification.   Although, you may seek child support modification every three years as well.  In these matters, the parties will have to show their last three pay stubs and last years tax returns to support a modification.

Motions for Divorce and Family Law - Modification of Alimony and Child Support, Emancipation, College Tuition and Expenses, Relocation, Change of Custody

Aug 21, 2014 @ 04:58 PM — by Michael Green

Green & Associates can help you with your motions for post-judgment modifications of child support and modification of alimony or motions for relocation, change of custody, emancipation, college tuition and expenses. Call us at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119.  We have helped numerous clients modify the terms of their Property Settlement Agreements and Matrimonial Settlement Agreements.

We have a wide range of experience in filing motions to modify child support and modify alimony terms. In addition, if you wish to file a motion for relocation, Green & Associates can help you. Relocation often involves a motion to the court that may then require a plenary hearing, a hearing where testimony is given by the parties and witnesses as regards a showing of good cause for the relocation.