Share Us On:


Green & Associates, LLC Blog

Free Divorce Consultation for New Jersey Divorce, We Are Here to Help

Oct 16, 2016 @ 01:00 PM — by Michael Green

Free Divorce Consultation for New Jersey Divorce, We Are Here to Help.  Green & Associates is a New Jersey Divorce and NJ Family Law Firm that concentrates in issues of child custody, modification of child support and modification of alimony, and divorce.  We have a streamlined process for amicable divorces, whether they are divorces that have used mediation or divorces where parties are generally in agreement with the terms of their divorce, we can help you save time and money processing a divorce and its pleadings and drafting divorce agreements that contain all the terms of your divorce, including those related to equitable distribution of assets such as a marital home or retirement accounts, such as 403bs, 401ks, IRAs or pensions.   Call us for a free consultation to speak with our NJ divorce lawyer and NJ divorce attorney in our East Brunswick or Fort Lee offices at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119.  

Motion Practice Postjudgment of Divorce and Modifications of Child Support and Alimony and Motions for Relocation and Divorce

Apr 9, 2014 @ 09:02 PM — by Michael Green

Green & Associates can help you with your motions for post-judgment modifications of child support and modification of alimony or motions for relocation.  We have helped numerous clients modify the terms of the Property Settlement Agreements and Matrimonial Settlement Agreements.  

We have a wide range of experience in filing motions to modify child support and modify alimony terms.  In addition, if you wish to file a motion for relocation, Green & Associates can help you.  

Relocation often involves a motion to the court that may then require a plenary hearing, a hearing where testimony is given by the parties and witnesses as regards a showing of good cause for the relocation. Proofs of good cause that may include future employment, location of family or better educational opportunities for the children at issue may be necessary for the motion for relocation.