Share Us On:


Green & Associates, LLC Blog

Reducing Alimony NJ Divorce Lawyer

Aug 16, 2017 @ 11:14 PM — by Michael Green

If you are seeking to file a Motion for Modification or Reduction of Alimony, call us now at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119.  Our offices in East Brunswick and Fort Lee can set up an appointment with our NJ divorce lawyer to help you now!

Modification of Alimony or Termination of Alimony and Cohabitation - Motion for Modification of Alimony

Sep 22, 2013 @ 10:34 PM — by Michael Green

Modification of Alimony or termination of alimony when there is cohabitation requires a two step process. First, the party paying the alimony must prove that there is cohabitation. Upon a prima facie showing of cohabitation, the other party then has the burden to show that they are not receiving or giving support to the unrelated person that they are cohabitating with.