Share Us On:


Green & Associates, LLC Blog

NJ Postjudment divorce motion or NJ uncontested divorce or NJannulment

Jun 25, 2018 @ 10:00 AM — by Michael Green

Posjudgment divorce motion or uncontested divorce or annulment, call us today and ask about our flat fees for specific services in our East Brunswick divorce office or Fort Lee divorce office, at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119.  

Our experience in fighting for litigants for over twenty years will help you too!  Our New Jersey divorce lawyer and New Jersey family lawyer Michael S. Green will help you fight the good fight!

Tax Refund and Uncontested Divorce for Flat Fee

Feb 4, 2018 @ 05:49 PM — by Michael Green

Its tax refund time and you may be thinking that its also time for you to finally get the uncontested divorce or annulment you've been thinking about.  Call us at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119 for a free consultation about our uncontested divorce or annulment for a flat fee.  Our East Brunswick divorce and Fort Lee divorce offices are available for free consultations at night and some weekends.  Call us today!


Oct 30, 2016 @ 11:00 AM — by Michael Green


Child Support is determined generally in the State of New Jersey through guidelines for families earning a total combined income of $187,200.  Information on the child support guidelines may be found at the link below.

 Image result for pictures of families

There are a number of factors that are taken into account by the guidelines but the main two are income and overnights.  The more income a party has, the more likely they will pay child support.  The more overnights a parent has, the more likely they will receive child support.  If for example, the parties have shared parenting time, an equal amount of overnights, then the party making more income may pay a small amount of child support depending on the amount of income difference between the parties and the overall income for the two parties.



A New Jersey Divorce From Someone Living In A Foreign Country Such as India, China, Phillipines, Africa

Jul 19, 2016 @ 09:11 PM — by Michael Green

A New Jersey Divorce From Someone Living In A Foreign Country Such as India, China, Phillipines, Africa.  There are times where a party wants to divorce another party that may be living abroad in a foreign country.  I am often asked whether it can be done.  Usually, the biggest issue with these divorces is service upon the other party in the foreign country. Generally, so long as personal service may be accomplished, the divorce may be put through in New Jersey.  Initially, a divorce complaint and summons must be served upon the other party.  If that other party is willing to sign off on an acknowledgment of service in the presence of a notary, generally, the Court will recognize that as good service. If neither personal service or an acknowledgment of service may not be obtained, there is also the possibility of motioning the court for substituted service via publication in a newspaper where the other party may be living or last known address.