Share Us On:


Green & Associates, LLC Blog

Postjudgment Divorce - Enforcement Motions for a Matrimonial Settlement Agreement or Property Settlement Agreement for Alimony, Child Support or Custody

Aug 25, 2015 @ 06:25 PM — by Michael Green

Often after a divorce, one party or the other does not follow the agreement between the parties, the Matrimonial Settlement Agreement or Property Settlement Agreement.   A term for alimony or child support or parenting time may not be followed.   It is up to the other party, if the alimony had not been court ordered to be paid through the Probation Department, State Disbursement Unit, to file a motion to enforce litigant's rights, a motion requesting that the court order the party to pay up the arrears and/or to also have it paid through the Probation Department going forward.  If you have a postjudgment motion issue to enforce the terms of your Matrimonial Settlement Agreement or Property Settlement Agreement, please call Green & Asssociates in our East Brunswick office at 732-390-0480 or in our Fort Lee office at 201-242-1119 for a free consultation.  Night appointments are also available.


Post judgment motions and modifications for Divorce

Aug 18, 2014 @ 02:34 PM — by Michael Green

 Green & Associates can help you with your motions for post-judgment modifications of child support and modification of alimony or motions for relocation. We have helped numerous clients modify the terms of their Property Settlement Agreements and Matrimonial Settlement Agreements.

We have a wide range of experience in filing motions to modify child support and modify alimony terms. In addition, if you wish to file a motion for relocation, Green & Associates can help you. Relocation often involves a motion to the court that may then require a plenary hearing, a hearing where testimony is given by the parties and witnesses as regards a showing of good cause for the relocation. Proofs of good cause that may include future employment, location of family or better educational opportunities for the children at issue may be necessary for the motion for relocation.