Share Us On:


Green & Associates, LLC Blog

Motion for Removal or Relocation and College Tuition and Expenses

Oct 22, 2015 @ 09:41 AM — by Michael Green

Often during a divorce process or postjudgment after a divorce, one of the parties wishes to relocate out of the State of New Jersey with a child of the marriage.  If the other party does not consent to the removal of the child and if that issue is not part of a martrimonial settlement agreement, the parties will likely have to litigate this issue.  Those parties that are the parent of primary residence will have to show good cause for the removal, which may include the presence of a job or family or special services for the child in the State where the party wishes to relocate.  If you have relocation issue or issue regarding the payment of college tuition and expenses, call Green & Associates now to set up a free consultation as to how you may best proceed with your case at 732-390-0480 or 201-242-1119.

Relocation or Removal Motions - What you need to know in New Jersey

Dec 9, 2013 @ 06:29 PM — by Michael Green

When one parent wishes to relocate to another state or remove a child from New Jersey to another state, if that parent cannot obtain consent of the other parent, generally, a motion for removal or relocation is necessary.